Frequently asked questions
Billing and Refund Policy
What is your Refund Policy?
Our Refund policy is as seen below:
Monthly Premium Plan: Full Refund if you request cancellation within
Yearly Premium Plan: Full Refund if you request cancellation within
White Label Website Builder / Website Builder Company:
No Refund - Because of extensive hard work is involved which is started immediately right after the order.
If you'd like to get a refund, please contact our support team on this link
https://www.webtwisty.com/contact-us with these details:
1) Your username
2) URL / Website Link of your website
3) The reference # found in the invoice you got from us. If you have multiple premium plans with us, please make sure you send us the right reference #.
Your refund request will be initiated within 48 hours.
WebTwisty Editor makes web building easier with the use of a simple hierarchy.
Each website you’ll build has 4 levels:
- At the very base there are
- A number of elements create an
- Several Items together create a
- And several stripes combined build a
- The pages of course, is what your
Website consists of.
Every level has its own menu and settings. Take this stripe for example:
If you click any of the elements on the stripe, you will see several menu items that you can hover over to reveal a submenu.
Each submenu allows you to control one of the levels - element, item and the section (stripe) as a whole.
You can also make different stylistic changes to the site as a whole through the
website style menu.
To reach it, hover over the
settings button at the top of the editor page, and click
Click & Edit, Mix & Match
With WebTwisty Editor, you no longer need to stick to the tiresome drag & drop method. In fact, every template you choose has inbuilt features and functionalities.
Your website’s pages are built out of stripes which include elements and items. All you have to do is mix & match the types of stripes and elements you want and then simply click & edit to suit them to your needs.
You can add as many stripes as you wish to your page, and add different elements within them to create a unique design.
You never have to start from scratch, since templates are always ready for you to redesign with the fonts, colors, videos and images of your choice.
Adding a Stripe
Each page in your site is assembled by stripes. You can add as many different stripes as you wish to fit the functionality and the design of your choice.
To add a new stripe to a page:
1. Select the best location for your new stripe between the existing ones and click the blue
plus (+) button which appears as you hover:
2. Now, you’ll see a variety of sections to choose from. These are sorted into galleries according to their function.
From the left menu, select the type of stripe you’re looking for:
3. As you click on the section of your choice, on the right you’ll see different design templates. Use the arrow buttons to browse through them until you find the one you like.
4. After selecting a template, click the Add Section button – the green plus (+) to add the stripe to your page.
5. All done! Time to edit your new stripe.
Adding a Page
To add a page:
1. Hover above
Home in the left corner of the
Top Toolbar and click the
Add a New Page.
2. You’ll see a gallery with different page templates.
Here you can copy an existing page, add blank pages or select one from the available
3. Click the page design of your choice and name it.
4. Select Add Page.
5. Next, you’ll be asked if you wish to add it to your site’s main menu. Choose the option you prefer.
6. Welcome to your new page: let the editing begin!
Search Engine Optimization
White Label / Starting a Website Builder Company